Introducing new and old Libertarian voices in the form of podcasts, embedded for your convenience.
The Free Mitten News
Episode 6: Wacky Teachers – The Free Mitten News
Hello Freedom Lovers! This episode covers that wacky Branch Covidian teacher at Ferris State University, Novak Djokovic being yeeted from the Australian Open, Biden's remarks on the anniversary of the January 6th "Insurrection," and the recovery of certain states from the Covid-19 economic slump. I also cover becoming a delegate to the LPMI state convention in March.
Whose Default Is It? The Debt Ceiling Negotiations | Libertarian: Richard Epstein | Hoover Institution – Libertarian
Richard Epstein dissects the legal arguments in favor of ignoring the debt ceiling and pushes back on the notion that Congress nullified debt limits during federal budget arrangements in the 1970s.
- Whose Default Is It? The Debt Ceiling Negotiations | Libertarian: Richard Epstein | Hoover Institution
- It’s Everyone’s Default: The Debt Ceiling Approaches | Libertarian: Richard Epstein | Hoover Institution
- Big Government Constrained: SCOTUS Tames The Administrative State | Libertarian: Richard Epstein | Hoover Institution
- You Compete Me: The Case for Keeping Non-Compete Agreements | Libertarian: Richard Epstein | Hoover Institution
- Backing Bibi: Israel’s Judicial Overreaction | Libertarian: Richard Epstein | Hoover Institution
The Libertarian Christian Podcast
Ep 328: Faith & Firearms Debate: Can Christians Own Guns? with Dick Clark and Jerry Robinson – The Libertarian Christian Podcast
Should Christians use guns against other humans? Tune in to this episode of the Libertarian Christian Podcast and listen as Dick Clark and Jerry Robinson debate the ethics of violence and whether it's ever right for a Christian to own firearms. Audio Production by Podsworth Media – https://podsworth.com
- Ep 328: Faith & Firearms Debate: Can Christians Own Guns? with Dick Clark and Jerry Robinson
- Ep 327: Christianity in the Libertarian Party, with Angela McArdle
- Ep 326: Revelation's Call to Discipleship and Discernment in Today's World, with Scot McKnight
- Ep 325: Spring 2023 Reading Rundown, with Alex Bernardo
- Ep 324: Criminal Justice & Finding Freedom, with John Odermatt
The Conspiracy at the End of ESG – Fundamental Opposites
Discover the latest plans of the WEF in digital identity, central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors In this video, we discuss the World Economic Forum's "Future Focus Report 2021" and its potential impact on finance, technology, governance, and you. Our comprehensive breakdown of the most important parts of the report provides a stylistic interpretation of the rhetoric used, highlighting how the WEF has framed the issues and the language used to convey their message. We also offer insights and perspectives on the future of digital identity, CBDCs, ESG, and misinformation, and what it could mean for businesses and individuals. This video provides a must-watch informative analysis of the WEF's "Future Focus Report," making it ideal for anyone interested in the rapidly evolving landscape of digital technologies and their implications for society and the economy. Don't miss out on this discussion that covers the latest developments in digital identity and the implications of CBDC’s and ESG